Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:22:03 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

It's been pretty quiet around here ... who all is planning on coming, or
even thinks they might?  Post here, or drop me a line, and let me know
how many to plan for.  Thanks!

shaun

  It may seem obvious, or you may already know, but I will be there, and ready
for carnage!  I hope many others are as well, because my crack BlackTron
Demolition Squad is going to need people to blow up. :-)

Neil Silverman