Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 16:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:
It's been pretty quiet around here ... who all is planning on coming, or
even thinks they might?  Post here, or drop me a line, and let me know
how many to plan for.  Thanks!

Unfortunately, I'll be off skiing with a few friends that weekend, but in
the spirit of the event, I promise I'll try and work some destruction in on
the slopes :)

DaveE