Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:11:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Neil Silverman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

It's been pretty quiet around here ... who all is planning on coming, or
even thinks they might?  Post here, or drop me a line, and let me know
how many to plan for.  Thanks!

shaun

Sorry, I've been shutdown for a while...
I will be there, got permission from my wife ;-).
Still counting those CPs.

Jorge Fernandez