Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 15:33:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Neil Silverman writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Shaun Sullivan writes:

It's been pretty quiet around here ... who all is planning on coming, or
even thinks they might?  Post here, or drop me a line, and let me know
how many to plan for.  Thanks!

shaun

It may seem obvious, or you may already know, but I will be there, and ready
for carnage!  I hope many others are as well, because my crack BlackTron
Demolition Squad is going to need people to blow up. :-)

Gah!  And the fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and the fifth seal was broken,
and Neil Silverman posted to Lugnet. :D

I'm pretty sure it goes without saying that I will be there as well.  I might
even have a finished army or something.

eric