Re: Defend Yourself at Brikwars
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 18:01:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jeff Johnston writes:

(Dangit, who was it that really wanted to see Dr. Cornelius' Goink und
Raisink machine at the last NELUG?  I'll try to bring that too.)

Ah, I'll cop to that.

I don't know how well this event is going to mesh with a Karate class at 12:45.
I am assuming that means 12:45pm... we'll likely still be playing at that
point...

Now, if you can convince her to drop you off, to to karate, and pick you up
later, THAT would work. :D

eric