Re: GBC group??? (and a sad story)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:23:54 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, John Barnes wrote:

Since its you posting, I feel I ought to make some comment about ball pumps etc
;)

But I shall refrain.

Awww.

but I am surprised to hear you managed to damage a motor.
Most Lego motors can sustain an almost permanent stall without ill effect. Does
it just not operate anymore, or did you snap the shaft off?

Well it's sort of strange, it still runs, but its very slow, like its being