Re: T3 Board colors & rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:20:55 GMT

On Tue, November 22, 2005 9:32 am, John Brost wrote:
I was thinking of their side and to the right would be the zones the robot has
permanent control of

I'm going to go with John on this.  But only because I don't want him to have to
start over, and I doubt it will affect Brian.  :)

The other thing we need
to define is the signaling between robots when they complete a turn.
Each robot has a touch sensor that is hooked up to
their competition's RCX.  The touch sensor is pressed to signal the completion
of their turn.

Sounds good.

I have a BrickOS program that I made up to keep time.  If I can find it, I'll post it.

Steve