Subject:
T3 Board
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Wed, 9 Nov 2005 17:08:35 GMT

A little while ago Steve asked me to put together a T3 board in LDraw.  After
some work and some discussions with Steve & Kerby, here is what I've come up
with.

I don't know why LPub rendered the green baseplate I built the board on in
yellow, but oh well.

The squares that the robot will place the T3 cubes in are 5x5 studs.  The
surrounding dividers and the boarder are 1 brick and 1 plate high.  The cubes
are 4x4, 3 bricks and 1 tile high.  The playing area would be defined as the
area of the squares plus the 2 stud wide border.  A robot would be required to
be completely outside of this area after EACH turn.

Suggestions? Questions? Concerns?

John