Re: T3 Board colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:58:37 GMT

I guess you guys discussed the T3 board while at Chibots.  I agree, the extra 2
studs around the perimeter would be a good thing.  So after changing my
prototype robot last night to work with the extra area, I will be making the
changes to the LDraw file and rendering tonight.  Which leads me to the next
questions:

What colors should we make everything?  The current colors I used were basically
chosen because they were what my practice board was made from, which was
determined by which bricks were nearest me when I started putting it together.
I’m sure there are better (or more logical) choices.

I would lean toward black & white for the cubes.  I think we want the plates
that mark out the crosshatch pattern to be black, but what about the other
plates?  What about the bricks beneath these plates?  Gray perhaps?  I’ll use a
green baseplate (and not light green) this time.

Comments/Suggestions?

Thanks

John