Re: T3 Board colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:28:19 GMT

On Thu, November 17, 2005 11:58 am, John Brost wrote:

What colors should we make everything [for the tic-tac-toe]? • ...
I would lean toward black & white for the cubes.  I think we want the plates
that mark out the crosshatch pattern to be black, but what about the other
plates?  What about the bricks beneath these plates?  Gray perhaps?

The baseplate should be green.  The crosshatch plates should be gray, because that's
the most common color in the Mindstorms set (for plates), and it can be seen as
different from black & white (the cube colors).

The other parts don't really matter, because robots won't need to "look" at them.

I'd say everyone's robot MUST be able to work with the standard colors.  Your board
& pieces don't have to be the 'correct' color, but your robot must work with the
right colors.

White goes first.

It would be nice to have our first round at our meeting in January (3rd Sunday).
That gives everyone the holidays to get stuff going.

Steve