Re: T3 Board colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.laflrc
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2005 01:55:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.laflrc, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

The baseplate should be green.  The crosshatch plates should be gray, because that's
the most common color in the Mindstorms set (for plates), and it can be seen as
different from black & white (the cube colors).

The other parts don't really matter, because robots won't need to "look" at them.

I'd say everyone's robot MUST be able to work with the standard colors.

Steve

With this being said, I've re-done the T3 board in LDraw.  You can see the
latest version here (when it goes public)

The basics:  baseplate-- green, cubes-- white & black, surround-- black,
crosshatch plates-- gray

If anybody sees a problem with this, by all means speak up!