 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15629
Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 03:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   one hobby show and now i’m already usual!! i prefer being unusual. and you call my models regular, i prefer to think of them as irregular!

Well, there’s only been two hobby shows. So...a regular could be anyone. Except Keith. Keith can be a regular only if he promises NEVER TO PUT CHRIS’ LEGO TO HUMAN SKIN AGAIN.

   but in any case, in order to plan, i’d need to know when this show is, besides in april! we are committed to a show in our area the first weekend, but otherwise i would love to join the “usual” crowd with “regular” models.

I guess DaveK answered it, it’s May 7th. Something is bothering me about that date. There’s something special about that day. Crap. Now I can’t remember.

Anyways, I hope you guys (and by that, I mean, all you folks who came out for Hobby Show) can come out for this thing. It’s short (a day) but I think it would be fun.

Calum