 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15626
Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 20:29:20 GMT

Anyway, when I first contacted Doug at the toy, train and doll show about
allowing more than the train layout to be shown--much like our display at the
hobby show--he was enthusiastic.  Tables/chairs/'lectricity all provided--no
bother.  So we'll give that a whirl this year and see how it goes.

Is the usual Hobby Show crowd coming to show regular models?
deborah-without-the-shift-key?  Jason?  Janey?

Calum