 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15610
Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 26 Jan 2006 04:25:38 GMT

So looks like we'll be able to display more than just the train layout.  With
that, does anyone want to take care of organizing the non-train display at the
show?  Or do I just want to ballpark it with what I hear from here?

Is this the quasi-substitute for The Hobby Show that we talked about back in
November?  i.e. are we planning a Hobby Show-like display, along with the train
layout?

AB