 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15633
Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 03:08:54 GMT

   Well, there’s only been two hobby shows. So...a regular could be anyone. Except Keith.

Am I this unpopular now??

   Keith can be a regular only if he promises NEVER TO PUT CHRIS’ LEGO TO HUMAN SKIN AGAIN.

As if we don’t do these things all the time playing with Lego, with our fingers covered in countless bacteria and sometimes all kind of grease from french fries! And that means you too.

(Okay. Next time I’ll show up with a bona fide back scratcher MOC with a bottle of cheap 70% isopropanol.)

At another time, Calum Tsang wrote:

Okay, I’m revoking everyone’s regular status. Only Allan and DaveK get them now. Return your “Regulars” ID cards to me...

HAAHAHAhahahaha!! Now who gets the last laugh?

Now back to building my Orion VII.