 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15599
Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:50:50 GMT

On Wed, January 25, 2006 10:41 am, Calum Tsang wrote:
How many types of spring toys are there?

Well for one, there's the Slinky.

And those little suction cup/spring/plastic base thingies that when you press
down and wait an indeterminate length of time then shout with glee when they pop
up!

Or a spring tractor.

Spring tractor?  Not sure what you mean.

Would pull-back/wind-up toys be considered spring toys?

And, I keep thinking about those dogs you can pull around with a Slinky for a
body.  I guess those are just Slinkys, also.

Steve