 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15627
Re: The Spring Toy, Train and Doll show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:00:24 GMT

   Anyway, when I first contacted Doug at the toy, train and doll show about allowing more than the train layout to be shown--much like our display at the hobby show--he was enthusiastic. Tables/chairs/’lectricity all provided--no bother. So we’ll give that a whirl this year and see how it goes.

Is the usual Hobby Show crowd coming to show regular models? deborah-without-the-shift-key? Jason? Janey?

Calum

one hobby show and now i’m already usual!! i prefer being unusual. and you call my models regular, i prefer to think of them as irregular!

but in any case, in order to plan, i’d need to know when this show is, besides in april! we are committed to a show in our area the first weekend, but otherwise i would love to join the “usual” crowd with “regular” models.

-§ deborah §-