 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 15628
15627  |  15629
Subject:
Spring Toy, Train and Doll Show May 7, 2006
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.tor
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 02:46:43 GMT

I thought I;d get an e-mail from the organizers first, but Calum stumbled across
the website and noticed this--

http://www.antiquetoys.ca/

THE TORONTO TOY ,DOLL & TRAIN COLLECTORS' SHOW
May 7, 2006
10am-4pm
The International Centre,
Hall 3
6900 Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON , Canada

As a tangent, that also happens to be the day that I'll be all of 39, but that's
neither here nor there.

So we have a train layout (or 2) that we're working on, and we also have the
LEGO MOC displays...

If anyone wants to ciontribute, just give a shout-out here, or e-mail me
directly.  And if anyone feels like co-ordinationg the LEGO MOC non-train
display, that'd be okay by me as well.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about the show (not my b-day).  Looking forward to
seeing everyone again.

Dave K