 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 601
Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 04:13:48 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Shirley Kearns wrote:
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for posting your pictures. The one of the restaurant has the best
picture yet of those fountains I'm so enamoured of. Tim's fountains I think?

Hugs to all, Shirley.

Hi Shirley,

The fountains were Jason's, since he was the only one with an ISD at his
disposal.   :-)
I uploaded a couple more pictures of the fountains for your benefit.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/Scenes/park2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-03/Scenes/downtown1.jpg
Enjoy. Play well.

Tim Strutt