 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 574
Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 23:01:20 GMT

Hi Tim, Kevin and everyone else!

The Lego display this weekend was awesome! I got so many great ideas from
viewing it. I'm seriously considering buying the ISD just so I can get the
transblue radar dishes to make fountains like in the park that was part of this
display. 8-)

I especially want to thank Kevin Dixon for taking the time to chat with me. I
wish I could've chatted with all of you.

Oh, and there's my picture in the AFOL folder, looking retarded, although I was
just yakking.

Hugs to all of you, Shirley.