 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 605
Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 05:03:06 GMT

The fountains were Jason's, since he was the only one with an ISD at his
disposal.   :-)
I uploaded a couple more pictures of the fountains for your benefit.

Tim Strutt

Hi Tim,

Thanks for these pictures! I've added them to my collection and if I win any
money in Las Vegas (leaving on Saturday) I'll buy the ISD and make some. And
thanks to Jason for creating them.

Hugs to all, Shirley.