 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 573
  ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

ParLUGment just had our first showing here in Ottawa, and everybody loved it. The word "LEGO" was on the lips of both young and old at the Train Show. Everybody was coming back again and again. It was such a joy to see. The layout was the most (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hi Tim, Kevin and everyone else! The Lego display this weekend was awesome! I got so many great ideas from viewing it. I'm seriously considering buying the ISD just so I can get the transblue radar dishes to make fountains like in the park that was (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Hi Shirley, We were glad you could come out and let us know you were in Ottawa. Sorry the picture didn't turn out great. Must have caught you in mid-sentence. We were talking and agreed that we should be posting more to LUGNET, rather than (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Really good pictures Tim! Very sharp and clear, and you did a really thorough job. These are my favorites: (URL) should be posting the rest of my pictures in the next day. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Very nice work! I particularly like the 6X6 trans-light blue radar dishes in the 8X8 gray dishes as water in the fountain. (I bet the ISD creator wasn't thinking of THAT when he included those pieces.) I also like the way you've taken some of the (...) (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Here are my pictures from the show: (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

Hi Kevin, Thanks for posting your pictures. The one of the restaurant has the best picture yet of those fountains I'm so enamoured of. Tim's fountains I think? Hugs to all, Shirley. (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Hi Shirley, The fountains were Jason's, since he was the only one with an ISD at his disposal. :-) I uploaded a couple more pictures of the fountains for your benefit. (URL) Play well. Tim Strutt (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) I notice your two 'people' pictures have your wife in them. Yes, Pam is a person but I think there might have been a few other individuals at the show. :-) Jude (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks for these pictures! I've added them to my collection and if I win any money in Las Vegas (leaving on Saturday) I'll buy the ISD and make some. And thanks to Jason for creating them. Hugs to all, Shirley. (21 years ago, 24-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)

  Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada

I would also like to give credit for the following building I built for the show: (URL) is Reinhard Ben Beneke's design as can be seen here: (URL) built a fairly close copy using the ldraw file he had posted. I must say it is an amazing model. (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains)