 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 585
Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 17:39:10 GMT

Very nice work!  I particularly like the 6X6 trans-light blue radar dishes in
the 8X8 gray dishes as water in the fountain.  (I bet the ISD creator wasn't
thinking of THAT when he included those pieces.)  I also like the way you've
taken some of the pictures so that the trains are blurred and look like they're
zooming by at 100 miles per hour.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory of IndyLUG