 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 584
Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 15:57:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, John Guerquin wrote:
I've seen the large one at Winners for $20
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4794>

and the small one at Walmart for $7
<http://guide.lugnet.com/set/4792>

Thanks Jude and John--

I was thinking of the larger one. It's a horrible set.  I bought it for the
canopies.  Ick.

Calum