 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 581
Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 14:16:11 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jude Beaudin wrote:
We got them at Walmart. They are advertising that the tubs are $15 marked down
from $30 but last week they were seen for $20. From what I can tell only one
palette was delivered to each store as part of the Aniversary sale.

They were $15 here and out of three stores, two had them.  I might get another
for the heck of it.

Just to confirm, how much was the Alpha Team yellow submarine last week?

Calum