 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 579
Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 21 Oct 2003 12:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Allan Bedford wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Calum Tsang wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote:
So, has anybody inventoried the 4400 Tub yet?
I was going to, but if someone has already, I won't bother.

Has everyone opened one yet? Interesting pieces.

Hey Tim!

No, no one has yet, so if you have the time, please, by all means.

I took a few photos and put them in my BrickShelf account, but have since sorted
them all away into other bins.

Wild selection.  Not only the colors but the odd quantities.

Where are you guys finding these tubs?  And for how much?

Allan B.

We got them at Walmart. They are advertising that the tubs are $15 marked down
from $30 but last week they were seen for $20. From what I can tell only one
palette was delivered to each store as part of the Aniversary sale.

Jude