 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 600
Re: 4400 Red Creator Tub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 03:22:07 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Mike Thorn wrote:
At 11:27 AM 10/22/2003, you wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote:
So, has anybody inventoried the 4400 Tub yet?
I was going to, but if someone has already, I won't bother.

Has everyone opened one yet? Interesting pieces.
<snip>
Very unique. VERY unique.
Play well.

Tim Strutt

Well, I finally finished inventorying the 4400 Tub last night.
Submitted it to Peeron and Lugnet, although I got a bounced email
message from one of them, couldn't decipher which one.
Pictures are here;
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Purchases/4400-Tub/
Tab delimited text file inventory is here;
http://www3.sympatico.ca/heidi.strutt/4400inv.txt
Play well.

Tim Strutt

That's odd. I can't find that one at S@H. Closest there is 4727 or
something like that.

Is it just me or is there a history of new buckets/tubs like this showing up in
the fall, quite unannounced?  Didn't the 4107 sort of drop in from the sky like
this last year around this time?

Curious,
Allan B.