 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 604
Re: ParLUGment at Railfair 26, Ottawa, Canada
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:42:36 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Kevin Dixon wrote:
Here are my pictures from the show:

Kevin

I notice your two 'people' pictures have your wife in them. Yes, Pam is a person
but I think there might have been a few other individuals at the show. :-)

Jude