 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 602
Re: Storage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 10:59:44 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tim Strutt wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin wrote:
In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jeffrey Todd Brundige wrote:
If anyone has been looking to buy the plastic towers with drawers, but
found them way too expensive, you might want to look at the following url.
I found some priced at 12.49 Canadian last Sunday at Canadian Tire. <snip>
Thanks for the tip Jeff.

They only had 9 at my local CTC, which just so happens to be the max amount
I can fit in my Neon without cleaning my trunk out first. <grin> The down
side to a one bedroom apartment is I temporarily cut off access to my kitchen.
I need to figure out where I am going to put these. :-)

Jude

I was a little more reserved and only bought 3 of the dozen at Merivale CT.
Thanks for the tip Jeff.

Tim

Tim,

You have inspired me. So I only picked up another 3 last night.:-) At first I
went to the CTC on Coventry thinking that I cleaned out Ogilvie. And I was
treated to the now famous here at work red shirt laziness. I asked three people
where the drawers were and got sent on 3 wild goose chases since they did not
seem interested in helping me. So when I left, I decided to stop at Ogilvie to
get a rain check. The person at the customer service desk first looked in the
computer to discover that there were still 76 in stock. So she told me all the
places that they were and asked if I wanted somebody to bring me to them. I
declined, but I tell you the quality of service between the two stores is like
night and day.

Jude