 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 462
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2012 01:05:09 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   That did it. All set. Thanks, John. See you in July!

WOOHOO!!

JOHN

John, Jonathan,

This is such fun news. I can’t wait to B.E.D. you, errr ummm that didn’t come out right.

NO wait. ummm, I can’t wait to abuse my power over you.

no, that didn’t sound right either.

OK, how about this, I get a shirt with my face on it, and we won’t tell Janey (1) and you get that get out of B.E.D. free card.

Regards

Chris B.E.D.

1. Janey said I’m not allowed to have shirt(s)(2) with my face on it.

2. Notice the Plural