 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 431
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 17:40:45 GMT

Dave,

I can not wait for this. I have heard cool things about all the work that has gone on behind the scene’s to make Brickfête 2012 amazing.

10,000 Square Feet, Hotel Room and Event all in the same building Free parking, Never having to leave to go outside

Priceless.

See you there

Chris

In lugnet.announce, David Koudys wrote:
   Ladies and Gentlemen, builders of all ages...

Mark your calendars for Brickfête 2012!!!

AFOL Convention starts Thursday, July 12th to Sunday, July 15stÂÂÂ
Public Exhibition on Sat, July 14th and Sunday, July 15th

Located at the Hilton on Airport RoadÂÂÂ
Toronto, Ontario, CanadaÂÂÂ
(Please Note - This is a NEW location for us!)

“A festival run by fans, made by the fans, for the fans”

The fun starts early - Check out the two contests we are running right now!ÂÂÂ
You can win LEGO gift cards and more so act fast, since the contests finish at the end of this month.

Check out the contest information here--ÂÂÂ
http://www.brickfete.com/AFOL/event/Contest

Looking forward to having many of you return to display and play with us again, please spread the word to your friends, family and local LUG groups.

Sincerely, ÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂ
The Brickfête Team