 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 443
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 2012 21:11:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote: • The universe will end if John and I actually are in the same room at the same time!

If only Dave Schuler would attend, then we could have an epic cage match: Jo(h)ns against the Daves!

Captain, my Captain Schuler, white courtesy phone....

JOHN