 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 449
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:31:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

   P.S. John, I want a shirt with that on it. If I get a shirt with that, then its like a “get out of jail free” card for the B.E.D.

Ya sure, you betcha! What size are you these days, mister larger than life?

Don’t be teasing me now. John, you know I am 6’2” of pure fat ass. 240lb of love all around.

Thats why I was nominated for the Brickfete Enforcement Division “Head of”

Okokokok, lets say XX to XXX.

Speaking of XXX, I need a few mininuites to re-check with Janey and look at the attendees list for Brickfete.

Chris B.E.D. xxx