 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 450
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 20:19:25 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:
   Speaking of XXX, I need a few mininuites to re-check with Janey and look at the attendees list for Brickfete.

Chris B.E.D. xxx

NOW I get why the acronym is BED. Sorry, I’m slow sometimes.