 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 457
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2012 14:48:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

   I keep getting an “- error line 1” after I enter my personal info. In both Safari and Firefox.

I had the same issue; I think what fInally worked for me was creating an account and verifying my email first. But even that process was buggy as well.

Keep trying! :-)

JOHN

That did it. All set. Thanks, John. See you in July!