 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 451
Re: Please join us, for Brickfete 2012 - Mark your calendars!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 2012 21:05:19 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

   You are?

Really?

For true?

Check the registration! I’m an early bird!

JOHN

John, this is now really cool. I do see that you got in on the early bird special. You are one of the lucky few who saved bo-coo-bucks (thats french for lots of money)

The Brickfete team will be limiting the early bird special to 50. And with your membership, that’s one less. You better get your friend Jonathon from New York to sign up as well.

It’s going to be a blast this summer. You, me, Janey and a thousands* of our closest friends.

Regards Chris B.E.D.
  • some conditions apply. Not vaild in the state of Nevada