 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 463
Re: obb - First Display of 2012
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2012 17:18:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
The obb is gearing up for its first display of the YEAR!

The current theme is SPACE and SCI-Fi - Jan 15th

The obb would like to formally thank the following people for making the display
look amazing and helping us promote Brickfete.

Jeff Van Winden and family
David Koudys and family
Simon Lui
Iain Green
Janey "Red Brick"
and all my students in KIDSClub

The Space/Sci-fi display will be up for two months and then we will change theme
to historical, ending with city and architectural.
If you have something you would like to contribute, please let me know.

Cheers
Janey "I can hear you scream in space" Red Brick