 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 350
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 19:04:04 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Deborah Higdon wrote:

   john, did you not get the internal memo? all brickfête 2x2 corner plates shall be dark red, in accordance with ruling 2.0.2.1.4. you know how janey is such a stickler for rules. you should see our rulebook. man, she cracks a mean and mighty whip. ;-)

-§ deborah §-

D’0h!

No, Deb, I did not get that memo! But the whip thing sounds intriguing...

JOHN

Oh dear, when you guys said fête, I thought you meant fet??? How embarrassing that could have been.

John, seriously dude, if you need a one by one black tiles, I’ll give you a bag if you STOP producing logos for Chris. Especially ones with his face in it.

Janey, “Worry his head wont fit in the Venue!” Red Brick