 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 364
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2011 23:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:
   I do carry the Brickfete Enforcement Division badge, but its really just a blank card with my name in crayon. I am waiting for a few more logo’s to decide, then I will print off real badges. Heck maybe even a shirt.

Chris B.E.D.

www.Brickfete.com

Does you “blank card” look like this:

Ben

Yes,

Ben is sort of kinda looks like that, but more crayon, and less oil stains from the sandwich and candy wrappers.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Brickfete.com

Chris B.E.D.