 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 358
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:09:29 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

   John,

I guess I don’t understand. While I think yuou are saying my reaction is a shock, I am a bit confuse as to the image of the peace sign you linked too.

Chris B.E.D.

Whats that stink?

That’s not a peace sign, dummy; it’s a Vulcan hand gesture, meaning, “Live Long and Rockher.”

That’s the stink, ya pinko.

JOHN

Chris’s knowledge of all thinks Roddenberry is as my knowledge of all things Pyro

Dave K