 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 355
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:17:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

   John, seriously dude, if you need a one by one black tiles, I’ll give you a bag if you STOP producing logos for Chris. Especially ones with his face in it.

Janey, “Worry his head wont fit in the Venue!” Red Brick

I do apologize, Janey. I’ve probably violated a few decency laws with that first one!

JOHN

Um Janey?

You might want to ex-nay on the mocking me eh. If i can get “thee” John Neal to work on Brickfete badges. Well, that would be quite a feather in our caps.

I heard a rumor that Mr. Neal was thinking, on planing, to think about firing up his Adobe Photo shop and working on even more badges. Someone of his Caliber can not be shut down.

I know this is shocking, but I say let the man create.

Regards

Chris B.E.D.