 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 346
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:53:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Chris Magno wrote:

   ya baby! Starting right now, I think I can “spill the beans” and announce a Brickfête contest. The Brickfête Enforcement Division needs a logo to put on there Badges.

Well, then, let’s get the ball rolling!

JOHN

OMG, John, that’s so scary.

Wow. I have nothing to say but I do need a few moments to recover.

Janey “Red Brick”

john, did you not get the internal memo? all brickfête 2x2 corner plates shall be dark red, in accordance with ruling 2.0.2.1.4. you know how janey is such a stickler for rules. you should see our rulebook. man, she cracks a mean and mighty whip. ;-)

-§ deborah §-