 Announcements / 4139
Subject:
Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2011 11:32:23 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

The baseplates are laid, the studs have been covered and the last brick has been snapped into place.

Only one piece is missing (in this moc): you!

obb is proud to present the inaugural Canadian LEGO fan event. Join us for

Brickfête

July 28th-31st, 2011

The Assembly Hall Cultural Center

Toronto, Ontario

www.brickfete.com

The Brickfête Team

“A festival run by fans, made by the fans, for the fans.”

Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
For those wondering, our event has been planned because bricksnorth is not happening.

Regards

In lugnet.announce, Chris Magno wrote:

The baseplates are laid, the studs have been covered and the last brick has been snapped into place.

Only one piece is missing (in this moc): you!

obb is proud to present the inaugural Canadian LEGO fan event. Join us for

Brickfête

July 28th-31st, 2011

The Assembly Hall Cultural Center

Toronto, Ontario

www.brickfete.com

The Brickfête Team

“A festival run by fans, made by the fans, for the fans.”

Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
   “A festival run by fans, made by the fans, for the fans.”

Does a little happy dance, can’t wait to see who comes!

Janey “Red Brick”

Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event