 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 360
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:44:20 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:

That’s not a peace sign, dummy; it’s a Vulcan hand gesture, meaning, “Live Long and Rockher.”

That’s the stink, ya pinko.

JOHN

Chris’s knowledge of all thinks Roddenberry is as my knowledge of all things Pyro

Dave K

Sir,

Have you ever been a member of... oh wait. wrong thread.

Dave,

How dare you, my friend Eugene and I go way back. “Gene” I would say, and he would reply with “ya Chris” and Im like “Gene, we got to make a show”

“I’m sick of this shocking pinko crap they but on the boob tube”

“I know Chris, that stuff is commie crap”

“Eugene, but what would be different? I know, how about Aliens, and the future? and women in tight dress’s and blue paint on the actors faces? We could do it cheap”

“no, Chris, I was thinking more like a hard hitting news segment”

“gene, baby, your killing me. ok, look, picture this, Aliens, and a rocket ship.... but ummm, make it TWO rocket ships, YA.... TWO”

THAT’S when the hottie Swede sisters Ali, (and her sister) came by, and I spilled my tea, saucer and all. Then the idea hit. We put a “saucer” between the two rockets.

“Chris your crazy” Thats what gene said to me a lot, Man, the Sarge was mean sometimes. When me and Gene were on the LAPD force back in 1953 he made sergeant, and I was still just a dumb beat cop. But I digress.

“No Gene, listen... these aliens are our friends, It could be like an alliance of the worlds.”

“Chris, if you don’t shut your yap, and get me some more static cling for my uniform I’m going to give you night shifts for the next 3 months!”

“Cling? cling.... cling... HOLD ON, thats its. the aliens can be called clings!”

“thats it, your on nights”

“%$^*&*) you Eugene”

And that was where we parted ways. But I’m not bitter.

NOPE.

not at all.

Chris B.E.D.

www.Brickfete.com