 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 349
Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Sat, 12 Mar 2011 18:27:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, Janey C. L. Gunning wrote:

   OMG, John, that’s so scary.

Relax, it’s just a bouncing smiley <=(and that’s just a winkie, NOT a smiley with conjunctivitis! )

   Wow. I have nothing to say but I do need a few moments to recover.

I’ll admit that you have a point, here, Janey. I do see the creepy: I should have posted a WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE in my header.

So here is a second try-- a little more candestine, a little less equine, and a LOT less scarey-man:

JOHN

John,

Thank you for interest in Logo and Badge Design. I would like to express my interest in the FANTASTIC first logo that was created, and will accept this 2nd design but feel I should tell you that my vote is leaning towards version 1.0.

Regards

Chris B.E.D.