 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 350
    Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event —Janey C. L. Gunning
   (...) Oh dear, when you guys said fête, I thought you meant fet??? How embarrassing that could have been. John, seriously dude, if you need a one by one black tiles, I'll give you a bag if you STOP producing logos for Chris. Especially ones with his (...) (13 years ago, 12-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

        Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event —John Neal
   (...) I do apologize, Janey. I've probably violated a few decency laws with that first one! JOHN (13 years ago, 15-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

        Re: Brickfête - Canadian Lego Fan Event —Chris Magno
   (...) Um Janey? You might want to ex-nay on the mocking me eh. If i can get "thee" John Neal to work on Brickfete badges. Well, that would be quite a feather in our caps. I heard a rumor that Mr. Neal was thinking, on planing, to think about firing (...) (13 years ago, 15-Mar-11, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)