 Organizations / 380
Re: Definition of "LUG"... It's all in a name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 21:31:39 GMT

In lugnet.org, Mark Sandlin <sandlin@nwlink.com> writes:
Because someone named it that a long time ago, and it's become such a
well-known destination for chat folks that we haven't bothered to change it.
Changing it would involve lots of notification of everyone who frequents the
chat room, which would be more trouble than it's worth.

How much notification (like a number or time)?  I've never used it so I
don't have a sense for what it would entail.

--Todd