 Organizations / 377
Re: Definition of "LUG"... It's all in a name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:30:41 GMT

In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:
Now I think most of us know that "LUG" stands for "LEGO Users Group" but that
isn't the answer I am looking for.  We also know there are many regional LUG's
out there like NELUG, NALUG, WamaLUG, RichLUG etc. etc.  There is also LUGNET
the LEGO Users Group Network.  Which can be taken to mean it is a place for
all the regional LUGs to come and share common experiances (I.E. Network).

Forgot to point out that WAMALUG should should be in all caps when written with
other capitalized LUG names.  :)

Jeff

P.S.  You can always think of BrickLUG Chat as "Brick - The Lego Users Group
Chat"  ;D