 Organizations / 378
Re: Definition of "LUG"... It's all in a name.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:35:06 GMT

In lugnet.org, Jeff Stembel writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Kingsley writes:

<snip>

There is a simple answer to this.  Kyle wanted to make the room permanent, and
I believe the first couple names he tried were being used.  "BrickLUG" was the
first that was available.  :)

Which kind of highlights what Todd said in a different thread...
paraphrasing him (and an old saying),  "pick a name in haste, repent at
leisure".

I agree with Eric K. that thinking about names is goodness (although it can
be taken to extremes, as with anything)... and I don't think anyone is
asking for changes to anything already done.

++Lar