 Off-Topic / Geek / 5155
Re: Peeron Firefox Extension (beta)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 16:17:06 GMT

On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 10:53:00PM +0000, Orion Pobursky wrote:
Playing with it a bit I noticed that it's not consistant with set
detection.  Take this message:
http://news.lugnet.com/market/shopping/?n=12540
The script doesn't seem to detect any of the set number listed.

This should work now.  Apparently, JS doesn't reset it's RE engine when
the input changes.  So it would end up returning 'null' after every
successful match.  Which means it'd skip every other entry.

Updated both the Extension and the GM versions.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com